Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Christmas Mini Sessions :: Oklahoma City Family Photography

These minis might be my favorite so far!!  In case you don't know me, I LOOOOOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!  These mini sessions were done in two separate weekends so not only did I get to decorate for Christmas TWICE but in between the two weekends, IT SNOWED!!!!!!  Yeah, I had a bunch of cancellations because I'm probably the only crazy photographer that wanted to do an outdoor session while it's 20 degrees and snowy outside.  But my most faithful clients stuck with me and we had some hot cocoa and lots of frozen fun!  And in case you're wondering, the absolutely gorgeous Christmas tree farm that was so gracious and let us take over a little corner of the farm for a few days was W6 Pines Christmas Tree Farm in Choctaw!  Go HERE and show them some Facebook love and when Christmas comes around again, you know where to go to get a real quality tree!  :)


Cason Family


Love these guys!  Stephanie, Adam and Miss Ava are some of my best clients!  





Unfortunately, it hadn't snowed yet for this session, but I think it turned out great anyway!  



Olstad Family

Hunter, Amanda and Avery are some of my most awesome clients!  They're always up for whatever I suggest and are always one of the first ones to book when I announce a new session!  I am truly truly blessed to have clients like them!









Trent Family

Donald, Tina, Anthony and Andrew were such troopers!










A little mischievous, huh?  :)









Dolman Family

Another one of my faithful families!  Phil, Vivianna and the adorable Izzrael!  





I mean, seriously?!  This is SO SWEET!!!



Cutest little guy EVER.





Kaden & Kaleb

These poor little guys had chattering teeth by the time we were done!  They also had a little visit from their cousin, the gorgeous Miss Avery!!











You better not mess with this little girl or you'll have these 2 to deal with!!  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment