Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easter Mini Sessions :: Oklahoma City Family Photography

I loooove mini sessions!  This set is one of my favorites so far, I just love the bright vibrant colors!!  I don't know about you other photogs out there, but I always go through such "set-designers" block when I'm trying to come up with a theme or set!  I get all stressed out  because I can't decide on a direction and then I find one thing that catches my eye and all of a sudden the whole set comes together!  For this set, it was the super cute chevron bunny pillow that sparked my interest!  lol


Chloe 










I just love her little pink toes!!  So sweet and girly!


Ava

















Trae

















Avery




















Lopez Kids










Wyatt & Aurora





















Izzrael 




















Brady & Hazel 



























No comments:

Post a Comment