Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Valentine's Day Minis :: Oklahoma City Family Photography

Yay!  We're in 2014!!  I took after the Christmas Mini Sessions to spend time with my family for the holidays and these sessions were my first sessions of the new year.  They were a little different, I showed mercy and did them indoors this time!  haha I had so much fun designing the set!  I want to thank Oh Baby Boutique for the beautiful fabric banner!  Hope you enjoy these little sweetie pies!!  :)



Avery

Miss Avery didn't have the best time during her originally scheduled shoot!  These photos turned out amazing but it took 2 mini sessions to get them!!  lol



See what I mean??  NOT amused.  But we persevered and eventually got some grins!  :)



















Ava

I think I'll start calling Avery and Ava my "A-Team!"  Their awesome mommies are always the first ones booking their spot and they are such adorable sweethearts!!  :)













Miss Ava's awesome bow was made by Oh Baby Boutique!



Melissa & her boys

You might recognize Kaleb and Kaden from the Christmas Minis but this time, Mom decided to join in the fun!  













No comments:

Post a Comment