Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mommy & Me Mini Sessions :: Oklahoma City Family Photography

These sessions were my most popular by far!  For these, I didn't want a set or theme, I just wanted to be in a natural place and concentrate on the mommies and kiddos!  And I had moms and kids of all ages sign up, and even a dad and his kiddos!  I will definitely be adding these to my permanent rotation!



Alisha & Paige



















Amanda & Avery




















S.W.O.O.N.!!!




4 Generations

Monet, her adorable baby girl and her little girl's grandmothers and great-grandmothers on both sides!  This was such a great idea!






Monet and her sweet Chanel


The Grandmothers


The Great-Grandmothers



































Matt, Easton & Jantzen

When Marcie (I had shot her family/Easter photos with her kids) called me and asked if her boyfriend, Matt, could do a Mommy & Me session with his boys of course I said yes!!  Fun!!  And they were definitely fun!  I love seeing a dad so devoted to his kiddos!
















Terry & her grandgirls!

















Kayla & Skylar (and Ray too!)














I mean, how incredibly PRECIOUS is Miss Skylar?!  OMG just adorable!!




Nicole, Briana, Lauryn & Maya

Beautiful beautiful ladies!!  And little Miss Maya is an absolute BLAST to work with!  SO full of spunk and sass!!
















GORGEOUS!!!




Meg, her mom and her kids

This session was another combo!  Meg and her adorable kiddos did their session first and then they all did a session with Meg's mom!  Heck, I even did a few head shots for Meg's mom for her website!  What can I say, I can't say no!  haha
























We even convinced Meg's hubby to join in for a few!




Kristina, Jessica, Mackenzie and Allyson

Another combined session!  Jessica and her precious baby girl Allyson were first up and then Jessica's mom and her little sister Mackenzie with a few of all 4 lovely ladies!







Don't you just LOVE the bubbles?!  Too cute!





















Just lovely!!








No comments:

Post a Comment