Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lots of catching up to do....

Ok, ok, I know.  It has been an absurdly long time since my last post.  At least this time I have a really great reason!  I have been TOO BUSY to post!!!  These last months have been a whirlwind of mini sessions, sweet newbies and lots of family fun.  You guys may or may not know but at the moment, my photography (my passion, my obsession) is my second job.  I do the 9-5 thing full time and basically every other waking moment is dedicated to my photography business.  So really, I have 2 full time jobs.  And you wanna hear the best thing?  With this year starting out so extremely busy, we have actually been talking about the possibility of taking Amy Arms Photography full time sooner than we had planned!  EEK!!  :)  So I am SO sorry for the absence but to make up for it, I'm gonna try to catch up now!  So hold onto your hat and get ready to see LOTS of photos!!  And as always, if you see something you like, please share!  Sharing is caring!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment